The Sardar Kartar Singh Hayer School of Nursing is working earnestly to:
- Meet the great challenges of service in the field of Nursing and Health Care.
- Prepare students to achieve excellence in this noble profession.
- Strengthen the society.
- Inculcate high moral, ethical and professional standards among our students and improve their overall personality.
The mission is consistent with the commitment to excel in thought and action, impart broad knowledge, skills and mould attitude needed for careers in the noble profession of Nursing and Health Sciences by careful guidance and instruction for self learning in both formal and informal modes.
- Dedicate itself to improve social and economic uplift, & enhance the quality of life for all.
- Strive to maximize human welfare through education and effective knowledge – workers, practitioners and educators who will promote a better society and whose actions will be guided by vision, compassion, knowledge, disciplined discovery and deep respect for human values.
- Provide individualized professional learning experience for each student.
- Develop the critical thinking, analytical ability and creative skill.
- Supplement the curricula with teamwork, leadership, persuasive oral and written skills, societal concern and ethics.